Wednesday 19 November 2014

We ❤ Nails!

       


People they know me will tell you that I am a nail art lover!
Long nails, short nails, different colors, people can make art with a small bottle of nail polish.
I know many girls when they fell inspired or their in a creative mood, creating something beautiful on them nails can be quite relaxing for them.



Sometimes, when we have too many color choose we don't know which one to use. so if you have the same dilemma with my here is a app in found to help me with that! the Modiface Virtual Nail Salon app let you to try nail polish colors by taking a picture of your own hand and this way you can play around with the color and find the perfect color for you. This app it's free and its available on IOS and Android.

I always, try to find color to match with I what I want to wear that day or week or with my lipstick. I like it when I can match my lipstick with my nails color so I try to buy  colors form the same company or similar to my lipsticks.  For this month I would like to go with the pinky nude color,caramel matte, the pink strawberry IC, deep red, gray,matte, black&white. Because Christmas time is close, my chooses are to go with heavy metal, cherry red (classic xmas color) and bright purple. All the colors are available from Barry M and I really do enjoy them, great colors, many chooses and most important cheap!



No comments:

Post a Comment