Friday 27 November 2015

Over Knees Boots? To buy or not to buy?



Last year my friends and I decided to watch pretty woman! (Yeah yeah, I know great movie!) We start discussing with my girlfriends about the over knees boots she was wearing if we will wear a pair like that. The style hit hard during the last few seasons, with designers such as Chanel, Phillip Lim, and Chloé showcasing their own versions on the runway, prompting retailers from Stuart Weitzman to Zara to follow suit and this year is all over the place.





I was worry that the boots will make me look fat since I am a curvy girl. But this fall I couldn’t avoid them! Girls with curves can absolutely rock these boots! It’s all in how you do it.  I went to the mall and try a pair. For a pair that hits right above the knee, and create a long, lean leg line with a pair of dark denim in a similar hue. As for the top, stick to long sweaters or blouses that hit below the hip and top it all off with a jacket perched on your shoulders to give it a street-style-star approved finish!
Here are some of my favor pairs!



Black cleated platform over the knee boots from River













Daisy Street Grey Over The Knee Tie Back Flat Boots

























Flat Knee High Tassel Back Boots Black From Missguided




























Asos Kiss Me Quick Over The Knee Boots 























Asos Keep It Real Peep Toe Over The Knee Boots 

































So, now, what you think? You will give it a try??

No comments:

Post a Comment