Monday 20 October 2014

"There is always a way to wear fur. Personally I have it on my back!"

Quote 4: Today I have choose to write a quote from a movie I watch last night.

The movie it was the September issue  with Anna Wintour.


 "There is always a way to wear fur. Personally I have it on my back!"






This quote reminds me my first fur. I was 10 years old when I  try to wear my mothers fur and she was always got mad if anyone touch it, because she love that fur and she didn't anyone touch it except her! 
Anyway, because she knew that I like the fur she decide to get me one and stop playing with hers! I remember on that year fur was back in fashion again! Its was my Christmas present, its was so soft  and grey  and i was look like a  big cat, because was a little bit big to me but I didn't care and I use to wear it everywhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment