Sunday 19 October 2014

Anya Hindmarch New Cereal Box Bags!

What  you would like to have more a bowl of cornflakes or a bag with cornflakes logo on it?!




Who doesn’t love Anya Hindmarch bags!? Well, this year Anya, had a great surprise for us!  This spring summer 2015, was a stick up as Anya Hindmarch collaborated with the stylish Charlotte Stockdale and give “feelings” to them new bags.

They took good memories and bring them back to our lives like school days by customized pencil, cases, and stickers with Mickey Mouse “thumb up” on every bag to remind us the time we use to put stickers in every wall in our rooms and mums what freak out because they will leave marks on the wall.  But the best part for me is the Cereal Box Bag! 

Personally, the first time I saw them I loved them! But also they brought me back memories from my childhood when I wasn't like the cornflakes and my mum used to by the cornflakes rather than the coco pops because she was saying was healthier. 

But now I want to care them everywhere I want to go! (Not the actual box, but the adorable, cute clutch.) It’s obviously that the bags are made for commercial reasons but we still love them and to be honest I find these bags are super cute, of course it works better in casual parties, to go out for coffee or shopping it’s also an interesting weapon to attract attention and get people start a conversation with you.



Find out more about the  Anya Hindmarch bag:


No comments:

Post a Comment